Applications & It's Avantages
- Optical fibers, which are used in endoscopes and telecommunications.
- Rain sensors to control automatic windscreen/windshield wipers.
- Prismatic binoculars (Uses the principle of total internal reflections to get a clearer and an image of a higher magnification as compared to normal binoculars)
- Fingerprinting devices, which use frustrated total internal reflection (Records an image of a person's fingerprint without the use of ink)
- Flashlights glass lenses (Intensifies the light)